We are subject to a variety of legislation related to training and assessment as well as general business practice. This legislation governs our obligations as a Registered Training Organisation, our obligations to you as our clients, and relates to the industry that we are conducting training for.
Current legislation is available online at https://www.austlii.edu.au and https://www.legislation.vic.gov.au/
Relevant Commonwealth, state or territory legislation and regulatory requirements could include:
- occupational health and safety
- workplace harassment, victimisation and bullying
- anti-discrimination, including equal opportunity, racial vilification and disability discrimination
- apprenticeships and traineeships (where applicable)
- child protection (where applicable)
- financial viability
It is Educational Living policy to ensure that we comply with relevant Commonwealth, State or Territory legislation and regulatory requirements that are relevant to our operations and scope of registration. We endeavour to ensure that our staff and clients are fully informed of requirements that affect their duties or participation in vocational education and training. We provide information about relevant legislation through various documents and systems.