Educational Living operates according to a Code of Conduct, which applies to all members of staff and candidates alike. Members of staff in particular, are obliged to apply and uphold this Code of Conduct, at all times. The key elements of this Code are as follows:
- all staff will operate in a dignified manner with integrity and honesty whilst considering the needs of employers, candidates, staff and the community at large
- our staff present in a clean tidy and well presented manner, ideally wearing the company uniform clothing
- it is also required that we operate within and maintain a safe environment
- we will not accept discrimination within our organisation and will apply equal opportunities with regard to both employment and training.
- all members of staff will apply their skills and knowledge in the interest of employers and candidates. It is expected that fair, ethical and sound judgment will be applied when assessing the results of training
- members of staff should refrain from giving opinions or making statements or giving evidence unless based on adequate grounds.
- Staff will at all times, where relevant, take reasonable steps to inform themselves, their clients and employers, of the social, environmental, economic and other possible consequences which may arise from their actions
- no person shall assist in or induce a breach of these tenets and should support those who seek to uphold them, if so called upon, or in a position to do so